Winter is nearly over, which means the change in seasons can leave the skin feeling dry and cracked. Adding a daily moisturizer to your skin care routine is the perfect way to combat this. Moisturizers will leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Their effects are proven to fight off skin problems like blemishes and wrinkles. There are a lot of different moisturizers out on the market. A safe rule of thumb is to look for moisturizers with glycerin, ceramides and lactic acid. You should also use different creams for different parts of the body – such as eye creams, face creams, and neck creams. All of these moisturizers are necessary because your skin has different needs for different areas.
Below are a few fan favorites here at Anne Arundel Dermatology:
iSClinical Youth Eye Complex
iSClinical Youth Eye Complex is a breakthrough formula that utilizes advanced technologies to combat the visual signs of aging. This formula is clinically proven to target visual areas of concern. Powerful peptides, key growth factors, and potent antioxidants help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and visibly brighten the under-eye area to keep skin smooth, hydrated and protected all day long.
- Provides penetrating hydration
- Soothes and brightens the appearance of the under-eye area
- Reduces the appearance of periorbital fine lines and wrinkles while enhancing the appearance of firmness and elasticity
ZO Intense Eye Cream
ZO Intense Eye Cream is a targeted retinol eye moisturizer that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. In addition, this moisturizer improves overall complexion and texture.
- Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Optical light diffusers reflect light to minimize imperfections
- Protects against free radical damage
Colorscience Total Eye™ 3-In-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35
Treat your eyes to Total Eye™ 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35. It visibly improves the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles. In addition, it protects the delicate eye area against photoaging with 100% SPF 35 mineral sunscreen.
- Contains Broad Spectrum (UVA/UVB) SPF 35
- Brightens the eye area and corrects imperfections to reduce dark circles and puffiness
- Helps restore skin health with hydration that provides support for sagging skin to enhance the upper eye area
iSClinical Reparative Moisture Emulsion
This intensive, rejuvenating moisturizer is formulated with pharmaceutical-grade botanicals, peptides, and powerful antioxidants. Reparative Moisture Emulsion helps keep your skin looking and feeling healthy, smooth and protected.
- Helps protect skin from environmental aggressors with Extremozyme® technology
- Paraben-free & great for all skin types (including oily and sensitive skin)
- Smooths and hydrates the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
ZO Recovery Crème
ZO Recovery Crème is a retinol crème. This crème helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, while ceramides support hydration and a smoother skin surface.
- Complements skin’s own natural recovery process
- Calms and soothes irritated skin
- Helps restore hydration and nourishment to severely dry, dehydrated skin
Colorscience Pep Up™ Collagen Renewal Face & Neck Treatment
Pep Up™ combines a powerful blend of ingredients to help support your skin’s own healthy collagen production. It also defends against visible signs of aging. This treatment will enhance skin texture and tone, diminish the appearance of wrinkles, and provide you with a healthy, rejuvenated look.
- Oil-free, Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- Promotes healthy collagen and elastin production
- Provides deep hydration + advanced antioxidant support
Colorscience Lip Shine SPF 35
Sun protection, a touch of gloss, and just the right natural color. Colorescience® Lip Shine dresses your smile for every occasion.
- Available in tinted or clear shades
- Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Sunscreen
- Water resistant (40 minutes)
Moisturizers are available at our office locations (not all moisturizers are available at all locations). To purchase products or to schedule a skin care consultation to see which products are best for your skin, please visit our website to request an appointment.